Wednesday, April 1, 2009

4/1/09-Letter T Day 2

I know I have been posting alot of pictures of the children doing Zoo Phonics.... but I LOVE this program. All the kids are really picking up the letter sounds and are having a blast while we do it! It fills me with joy to know the kids are having tons of fun, while they learn!








After Zoo Phonics we shared our T items from Home.

Lacey had a Teddy and Maddie had a Tiger

Tristen shared his Tractor and Kayden shared her Train...

Kelly had a Tow Truck, and Mason had a Tractor...

Both Kori and Riley shared their Teeth and Tummies!
Gabe Talked on the Telephone, while Gage had a Tractor Trailer Truck!
After we shared our Items from home we each made a T book.




Some of the older kids also did dot to dot sheets.






































































Happy Spring

Happy Spring
Happy Spring From Kreative Kids!