Saturday, August 21, 2010
8/21/10- 2010 Graduation
2010 was an Exciting year for Kreative Kids. We had our biggest graduating class ever. 5 kids headed off to kindergarten. Kori who has been a Kreative Kid since she was 16 months old, Austin who has been a Kreative Kids almost as long, Kelly who joined us 2 1/2 years ago, Lauren who was a Kreative Kid for a year, and Maddie who has been a Kreative Kids since she was 16 months also. These kids learned so much, writing all their letters, sight words, numbers to 100, shapes, colors and so much more. I know they will do great in kindergarten! I love each of these kids with all my heart and it was a sad for me. I hope I have taught them well not only in education,but I hope they have learned manners, respect and I hope they always carry a love for learning more each day. Best wishes to these kids, and remember you will always be a Kreative Kid, and you will always have a special place in my heart!

Happy Spring
Happy Spring From Kreative Kids!