On Saturday We will hold our Graduation ceremonies! We will SADLY say goodbye to, Austin, Kelly, Kori, Lauren and Maddie.
Each one of these kids are so special to me.
~Kori was the first ever Kreative Kid. She started with me when she was 16 months old. I have seen her grow in so many ways! From barely talking to reading!
~Austin Came 4 months after Kori, and what a joy he has been. He is such a kind hearted child!
~Kelly joined Kreative Kids in April 2008! For the first 2 weeks she never spoke a word! I remember I took the kids to Romp and Roll for a fun day, and boy did she open up! I am so lucky that Kelly lives so close! She will be riding the bus here for after school!!
~Lauren has been at Kreative Kids for a year! Lauren's mom and I go way back, we were best friends in high school! Lauren's smile and little giggle can warm my heart in a second. She is so sweet and polite, and friends with everyone!
~ Maddie , well she is my baby girl! I will miss her while she is at school! I can't believe how fast time flies!
I know deep in my heart that all these children are ready for kindergarten. There is no doubt in my mind that they are well prepared socially and educationally. I am certain they will all succeed in whatever they wish to do in the future!
To my 2010 Graduates,
Always know that Apey and Shay Shay love you very much, and you will always be in our hearts!